Christmas wishlist


All I want for Christmas ... is my family, friends, my loved one near and all that with a great Christmas dinner, Christmastree and fireplace.


And as I love making lists here is a little one. And Santa, I can assure you that I have been a good girl this year!

a. Mason Pearson hair brush. The HOLY GRAIL of hair brushes
b. The Chanel boy in navy blue please
c. New Balance sneakers in burgundy
d. A red lipstick that will suit me ... never actually worn lipstick but there is a first for everything

.... and the Muji acrylic storage boxes ... odd, I know but oh so practical.


2 comments:

  1. Ik ga volgende week naar Lissabon en ik kijk er al naar uit om te gaan snuisteren in de Muji haha! Zeker niet raar dus ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja! Het zou eens dringend naar Belgiƫ moeten komen.
      Leuk om kerst in een ander land te vieren, enjoy!

      Delete